3.15.2009

Schedule and News for March 16 - 21

We've been working in our Gardens now for almost ONE month now and have made SO much progress. Besides all the progress in the garden, I love all the new friends I am making. It is fantastic!

Here is the schedule for this week. It's slightly different than our regular week. I have a commitment on Tuesday night that I can't get out of and I really want to be here when you're working on all of our gardens, especially in my backyard, so here is the plan for this week. Come as often as you like.

Be sure and check the garden blog often since I'm posting new photos and new info often. You'll see all the progress we've made. Book mark this link and check it often so see what's happening.
http://sherylsgardengroup.blogspot.com/

Welcome ALL new members! You will love our group! Even if you haven't been here for a while or ever, please come and join us! There's always some work for everyone to do.

Monday, March 16, 4:30 - 6 pm
Tuesday, March 17, 3:30 - 5:30 pm
Thursday, March 19, 5 - 7:30 pm
Friday, March 20, 10 - 12 noon
Saturday, March 21, 2 - 5 pm

If you can, bringing branch cutter and shovels this week, along w/ workgloves. Besides pruning and cutting, we are tilling and working on moving mulch and manure to 4 garden areas this week. Bob is bringing more white food storage/garden buckets this week. Everyone needs at least ONE or more buckets for the garden work. He's getting them for $1 each. A really good deal!! Plan to get one this week if you can if you don't have one already OR you want more.

Give me a heads up on when you will be coming this week so I can start organizing who will be working where. Thanks so much and see you soon!!