4.29.2009

What we are working on during the next few days - April 30 - May 2

Between my garden area and the Corn Patch Garden Area 6 houses up the street, you can keep inspecting each plot. Nearly all of them have numbers now. Look for weeds and pull them, straighten the borders on each plot (i.e. rocks, etc.). The plants shouldn't need any water since someone else is watering. We now have Broccoli and Cabbage in besides the other plants. Look to see if anyone has dropped off any grass clippings near my front Pine Tree in my front yard where I park my cars. If so, take all the grass clippings or any other fine mulch you see and spread it around the walkways of my garden and the Corn Patch to prevent weeds from coming up. We need to keep spreading mulch on the walkways. If you see "fist" size rocks up at the corn patch, start bordering them around the plots starting w/ Plot 12 or so. We need to start smoothing out all the plots so bring a hoe and a landscape rake. Don't stay longer than 90 minutes or so. Send me an email and let me know you went if any of the property owners were wondering who was there without me, I can vouch for you.